Wow! 24 years feels like 24 days… life is moving really fast and while I’m counting my blessings on this journey, it’s only wise that I visit my archive and pick out a few things I’ve learnt in the last 24 years. There’s quite a lot life has taught but I thought to share just 24 with you because it’s the 24th chapter. So, grab a seat while I share this with you.
- Always let people know how you feel about them, they just might not feel the same way, but it’s important they know.
- It’s okay to celebrate yourself and your achievements; it’s not bragging.
- Practice what you preach.. this is quite explanatory, so no long stories.
- Your mental health is as important as your physical health- protect it!
- Everyone’s going to hurt you, stick to those who are worth it.
- The power to become whatever you want lies within you so put it to use.
- Hard work is as important as prayer; back your prayers up with efforts for greater and better results.
- Rejection hurts, but it’s always for a great reason because it leaves you stronger.
- It’s totally okay to admire someone’s shoes but don’t ever wish you were in them. There’s no shoe that’d fit just like yours.
- Ignorance is not bliss, asking is not weakness. Always seek knowledge.
- It’s never too late to start.. just do it!
- Don’t set deadlines for yourself because eventually, you’ll end up disappointed if things don’t work out.
- You’ll hurt people and they’ll hurt you.
- You need man as much as you need God so work towards keeping a healthy relationship with people and being at peace with them
- .Your mistakes don’t define you so it’s okay to accept them and learn from them.
- Don’t believe everything you hear; this will help you a lot in your relationships and friendships.
- You’re loved more than you imagine.
- Always speak to someone when you feel the need to, it might seem hard but it’d make you feel better.
- Not everyone’s going to understand you and that’s fine…..you owe it to one.
- Saying no to family and friends when it comes to business, money, credit issues are difficult but most times it’s one of the most necessary things to do in your life.
- Patience is not easy but it pays off eventually.
- Be one with your past, forgiveness is good for your healing.
- We all have insecurities, some people are just best at covering theirs up… Nobody’s perfect baby!
- Whew! we made it to number 24… Regardless of what you do; people will always talk. So live your life for you and no one else.
That’s it guys, I thought to share this few with you and I hope that you were able to grab one or two from this.
Thank you for dropping by; please say a little birthday prayer for me.
Until my next post,